Crystal Cruises Manning AS provides Crystal Cruises with only the finest International Deck Officers.
Positions we employ:
- Vice Captain
- Chief Officer
- 1st Officer
- 2nd Officer
We are always looking for people interested in being part of the candidate pool, and we encourage people interested in working for Crystal to get their resume in the pool as this is the best way to ensure swift selection should a vacancy open up.
Most newly hired Deck Officers begin their career with Crystal Cruises as 1st Officer.
Exceptions can be made based on experience and the Company’s needs.
Promotion to higher positions is usually done internally within the Company.
We regret to inform that we do not have any trainee positions.
Kindly note that the recruitment of Filipino crew is handled by the agent listed under “Other applications” on this website
Crystal Cruises offers:
- 1:1 sailing rotation, approximately 13 weeks on followed by 13 weeks off.
- Wages paid in US dollars or Euros, 12 months per year.
- Medical insurance coverage for the seafarer 12 months per year.
- Excellent pension program after 12 months of initial employment.
- Merit pay after 2 years of continuous employment.
- Excellent bonus program.
Apply directly from this website.
Upon receipt of your electronic application, we will review your qualifications and experience.
Please note that you will only be contacted if your application fulfill our requirements.
Women are encouraged to apply!
- Deck Officer and GMDSS licenses issued by your national authority, valid for minimum 12 months from date of hire.
- Excellent English language skills. (Minimum 90% on Marlins Test)
- Previous Cruise Ship experience.
Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity have been consistently rated by the readers of Condè Nast Traveler magazine and Travel and Leisure as the World’s Best Cruise Ships, while Crystal Cruises has consistently been rated as the World’s Best Cruise Line.
In order to achieve and maintain the required standard on board, we are committed to hiring only the best-qualified personnel in the industry.