Crystal Ocean and Yacht
Crystal Cruises Manning provides Crystal Cruises with only the finest International officers. We are always looking for people interested in being part of the candidate pool, and encourage candidates interested in working for Crystal to get their resume in the pool as this is the best way to ensure swift selection should a vacancy open up.
Most newly hired deck officers begin their career with Crystal Cruises as 2nd Officer. Exceptions can be made based on experience and the Company’s needs. Promotion to higher positions is usually done internally within the Company.
We regret to inform you that we do not have any cadet or trainee positions.
Women are encouraged to apply!
Kindly note that the recruitment of the Filipino crew is handled by the agent listed under “Other Job Opportunities” on this website.
Deck Officers are selected according to their schooling/previous experience and candidates with previous Cruise Ship experience are generally preferred however, all applications will be considered.
- Deck Officer and GOC/GMDSS licenses issued by your national authority, valid for minimum 12 months from date of hire
- Industry-required training
- Excellent English language skills
- Previous cruise ship experience
- 1:1 sailing rotation, approximately 8 weeks on followed by 8 weeks off
- Wages paid in US dollars or Euros, 12 months per year
- Medical insurance coverage for the seafarer 12 months per year
- Pension program after 12 months of initial employment
- Merit pay after 2 years of continuous employment
- Bonus program
Positions we employ:
- Vice Captain
- Chief Officer
- Environmental Officer
- 1st Officer
- 2nd Officer
Upon receipt of your electronic application, we will review your qualifications and experience.