Crystal Cruises Manning AS provides Crystal Cruises with only the best of Service Personnel, and we are looking for candidates for the following positions:
- Bar Waiter/Waitress
- Health and Fitness Supervisor
- Stateroom Attendants (female only)
- Front Office Staff
- Sous Chef Tournant
- Sr. Sous Chef
We regret to inform that we do not have any trainee positions.
Kindly note that the recruitment of Filipino crew is handled by the agent listed under “Other applications” on this website
Crystal Cruises offers:
- 4-6 months contracts, (depending on position) followed by approximately 8 weeks vacation.
- Competitive wages (covered by a Collective Bargaining Agreement with seaman’s unions).
- Travel arrangements to vessel and free repatriation
- Medical coverage under contract
- Welfare activities
- Career opportunities
- Promotion to higher positions is usually done internally within the Company.
Apply directly from this website.
Upon receipt of your electronic application, we will review your qualifications and experience.
Please note that you will only be contacted if your application fulfill our requirements.
To be considered for a position with us, we require a minimum of 2-3 years experience from other cruise lines, leading international hotels and/or restaurants.
You need to be minimum 21 years old, professional, friendly and have an excellent command of the English language.
Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity have been consistently rated by the readers of Condè Nast Traveler magazine and Travel and Leisure as the World’s Best Cruise Ships, while Crystal Cruises has consistently been rated as the World’s Best Cruise Line.
In order to achieve and maintain the required standard on board, we are committed to hiring only the best-qualified personnel in the industry.