Crystal Cruises is the worlds most awarded luxury Cruise Line, having earned more “World’s Best” awards than any other Cruise Line, Hotel, or Resort in history. Crystal Mozart, our first river ship, launched July 2016 and has already been named “Best New River Ship” by the editors of, both, the U.S. and U.K. editions of Cruise Critic. In 2017, we have expanded with two (2) new river ships in Europe, Crystal Bach (launched August 2017) and Crystal Mahler (September 2017) with another tw0 (2) ships planned for spring 2018, Crystal Ravel and Crystal Debussy.
We are currently looking for a Purchasing Expeditor, for our Crystal River Cruises office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The Purchasing Expeditor is an active member of the Procurement team; this position performs the necessary activities involved in the day to day processing of requisitions from the ships. This includes but is not limited to creation of Purchase Orders (95% of the items are contracted), RFQ’s to pre-designated suppliers and follows up for order confirmation. Prior to the actual delivery to each of the ships, perform administrative work to verify and ensure that Vendors are invoicing in accordance to the Purchase Orders. Follows up with Vendors on partial, wrong, non-deliveries or when the ships’ reports quality issues for potential compensations as per Crystal Cruises Purchase Orders Terms and Conditions.
- Day to day processing of requisitions from the ships
- Invoice/Purchase Order reconciliation prior to the scheduled loadings
- Creation of Loading reports prior to scheduled loading dates
- Controlling of invoices against Purchase Orders
- Communication with the ships department heads related to any queries from vendors/suppliers
- Manage the workflow assigned to him/her in the internal purchasing system
- Other administrative duties related to the daily Purchasing activities of the River operation Requirement
- Reports Directly to Procurement Manager
- Completed High School (HAVO/VWO) or Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years’ work experience performing administrative related duties or experience in a purchasing environment (F&B preferred)
- Experience working in back-office of a hotel or in the Hotel Industry in general
- Microsoft Office experience
- Must be a team player, able to multitask, be highly organized, able to work under pressure and strict timelines, with a “Can Do” attitudeStarting date, according to agreement.
- The following, although not mandatory, will be considered a plus:• Experience in the Food & Beverage / Hospitality industry
• Experience in the Food & Beverage / Hospitality industry
- • Experience with Direct or Technical purchasing
Location- Amsterdam, Netherlands. Applicants from EU/EEA countries only or be in possession of a valid work Visa for the EU.
Starting date, according to agreement.
- Please contact Mireille Jesterhoudt-Geschiere, HR Manager of Crystal River Cruises using e-mail (MGeschiere@crystalcruises.com) if you have questions regarding this position.
- If this is of interest and you have the above qualifications, please send your motivation letter and CV to MGeschiere@crystalcruises.com, no later than February 1st, 2018.
- Location- Amsterdam, Netherlands. Applicants from EU/EEA countries only.